F.A.C.E. Repair Serum
F.A.C.E. Repair Serum
Cyto-active Skin Regeneration
Vitamins A, C, & E, Helichrysum
Action: Superlative Regeneration, Stone: Tourmaline: Revitalizing, Antioxidant
If you are looking for the most effective regenerating facial serum available that is also pure and natural, you just found it. Assembling a star-studded cast of potent rare oils, amino acids and vitamins, our F.A.C.E repair serum sets the gold standard for cytoactive skin repair. You will feel its effects immediately as your skin grows more luminous, vibrant and divinely alive.
Also available @ Venus & Vetiver
how: Apply a very small amount (one pump) to wet face and neck after cleansing. Follow with a spritz of hydrosol and moisturizer to seal the deal.
- Argan oil: Argan is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E), phenolics and carotenes, all of which are very powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants destroy the oxidizing free radicals that can rupture cell membranes and progressively destroy skin cells. These free radicals are generated not only by sunlight, but also by pesticides and atmospheric pollution. A source of Phytosterols with anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory action, argan can both repair and condition both skin. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids which moisturize the skin, they also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and soften skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: A natural, bio-available source of vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and supports collagen and elastin levels. Also has high amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids: omega 3, 6, and 9 (important skin nutrients), also vitamin E, an important lipid-soluble antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from oxidation by removing free radicals. Other active substances are tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C and beta-carotene. Used topically to treat wrinkles and to moisturize and revitalize skin at the cellular level. Rosehip seed oil can penetrate to deeper layers of the dermis, where it invigorates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which establish skin firmness and elasticity.
- Tamanu oil: A remarkable topical healing agent, Tamanu oil, also called Foraha or calophyllum oil, has unusually high absoption rate and a luxurious feel. It has a unique capacity to promote the formation of new tissue, accelerating wound healing and tissue regeneration. Tamanu contains lipids, neutral lipids, glycolipids, and phospholipids along with the unique calophyllic fatty acid, and anti-inflammatory coumarins. skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic and antioxidant properties.
- Carrot Seed oil: One of nature’s best cellular regenerators, especially for mature skin. Its high carotol content revitalizes hypodermis and improves the complexion. It is recommended for dull, tired or lifeless skin particularly from environmental stress. Has significant antioxidant activity and is thought to promote tone and elasticity to the skin cell tissue through its ability stimulate the formation of red blood cells. Its cooling effect make it ideal for soothing sensitive or inflamed cell tissue, and its moisturizing and toning properties can smooth and soften facial lines and wrinkles.
- Sea Buckthorn berry: Contain very high amounts of naturally occurring vitamin c, crucial to smoother and more youthful looking skin because of its ability to penetrate the dermis. Also rich in vitamins B1, B2, K and P, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, phytosterols. promotes cell tissue regeneration, thus aiding in the healing of wounds, and restoring skin tissue.
- Helichrysum: Considered a miracle oil, helichrysum may be the single most important essential oil for skin care and regeneration. It's also one of the most expensive, and worth every penny. Not only calming to the skin (anti-inflammatory), but it multiplies the production of collagen, eliminates free radicals (toxins), activates cutaneous microcirculation, and inhibits lipid peroxidation, which can prevent wrinkles. Powerfully anti-inflammatory, skin rejuvenating and regenerating, analgesic, used for wounds and scar-tissue, and rheumatoid arthritis.
contents: Organic: Rosehip Seed oil, Argan oil, Tamanu oil, Vitamin E. Essential oils of: Carrot seed, Sea buckthorn, Helichrysum, Evening Primrose, Rosemary verbenone [External use only, please.]